I just purchased an Audiovox SMT5600 Microsoft Smartphone. I’ll keep updating this entry with the steps I use to set it up.
- Install ActiveSync 3.8 (not the one on the CD)
- Go to the smartphone site to setup corporate email
- Setup passport for phone number and pin so it’s easier to login – go to member services
- Sync my phone with USB
- Install Pocket Streets 2005
- Order a bluetooth headset
- Order a bluetooth dock for the pharos GPS I have
- Order a Mini SD card
- Bluetooth sync doesn’t appear to work. Not a big surprise given the weak MS bluetooth support.